Drew Weaver wrote:
>     Hi, Ok I got it kind of working properly. Disabling
> the max that has only the 1 T1 in it has completely
> eliminated the squeal, but now I have a goofy problem.
>
> There are 35 users online, but I see people coming in and
> going out like mad, so its almost like everytime a new
> user signs on, another user gets kicked off.

Are all the sessions very short?  If so, the sessions are probably not
getting completely established.  You might check your

Net/T1--> Line Config -->Factory-->Line x-->Rob Ctl =
Some central switches like this set to "Wink-Start" and others like
"Inc-W-200"

You asked about the wan interfaces on 6000 versus 4000's.  They are the same
as far as I know.  I have used PRI and CHT1 on both, and as long as they are
configured the same, they should be interchangable.  There are few options
that are different, but I believe there is nothing that would keep you from
using the line with either series of maxen.

As a previous respondent stated, you need to know the type of T1.  Is it PRI
or CHT1?  If its CHT1, you need to know the Framing Mode and Encoding.

If you can find out the above information, I will be glad to compare
settings with you over the phone.  Email me off list to get my phone number.

Dennis Duval

Dennis Duval

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com