Attn:

I am BARRISTER LAWRENCE MOLO Solicitor. I am the
Personal Attorney to ENGR: J.M. PEDRO  a national of
your country, who used to work with shell development
company in Bakassi Cameroun.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client,his wife And
their three children were involved in a car accident
along Yaounde/Bakassi Express Road.unfortunately they All
lost their lives in the event of the accident, Since
then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful.After these several
unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his
relatives over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money
and property left behind by my client before they get
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank
where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the
Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about
15 million dollars.

Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have the account confiscated within
the next ten official working days. since i have been
unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives
for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present
you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are
from the same country so that the proceeds of this
account valued at $15 million dollars can be paid to
you and then you and i can share the money. 50% to me
and 40% to you

ESQ: LAWRENCE MOLO
I have all necessary legal documents that can be used
to back up any claim we may make. All I require is
your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law.

Best regard

LAWRENCE MOLO

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++