If all you have is a V.35 interface, the swan or swan-2 cards will be your
only choices.
If you have the choice, get the swan-2. The other one is no longer
supported.
BTW, swan cards support FR and PPP links only.  Verify that the remote end
of the
circuit will support either one of those two choices. If the other end is a
MAX6000,
you will be ok.

TAOS does not support interface routing.  You need to assign an IP address
to each interface and use the _remote_ IP address for routing. It is a
little
different than Cisco's but it works just the same.

Cheers,
-Joe