Robert Mena wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an already running MAX for which I must change
> the configuration in order to add another pool and
> redefine the current ip-pool (adding new ips of the
> same "class".

Assuming you have telnetted in, and have the full access password, go into
Full Access mode:

CTRL-D-->Password-->Full Access-->(enter password)

Then go to:
Ethernet-->Mod Config-->WAN Options-->

There you will see the settings for the IP pools.  Basically you set a
starting IP address and how many address you have.   So if you only want to
set up 10 IP addresses in a pool, you could set "Pool#1 start" to 1.1.1.11
and "Pool#1 Count" to 10, and this would be a pool of IP addresses
containing the range 1.1.1.11 through 1.1.1.20

Dennis Duval

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request at bungi.com