Since upgrading our TNT to 10.0.2 and V92 we have had a consistent
problem with users authenticating.  Most receive PPP errors, for
example, in XP it's:

734
The PPP link control protocol was terminated. There are several possible
causes. Try the following:
 Your Internet service provider might have experienced a problem.
Contact your Internet service provider.
 The security protocols on the server to which you are trying to connect
are incompatible with your security settings. In Network Connections,
right-click the connection you are using. Click Properties, and click
the Security tab. In Validate my identity as follows, select Allow
unsecured password.
 LCP extensions are not supported. In Network Connections, right-click
the connection you are using. Click
 Properties, and click the Networking tab. Under Type of broadband
connection to make, click Settings, and clear the Enable LCP extension
check box.

Has anyone else experienced this and / or can you offer any suggestions?

Thank you.

Brian Goodenow
Net-port ISP
110 N Michigan Ave.