I got this information from lucent's web site:

* The TNT-SL-48MOD-S56 (tntmdm56k) dual-slot card was last supported in
9.1.x.
* The TNT-SL-E100 (tntenet2) was last supported in 9.0.x.
* The TNT-SL-48MOD-S-C (csmx) and TNT-SL-48MODV3-S-C (csm3v) cards were last
supported in 9.1.x.

So, if you want to keep the enet2 card, you need to stay with 9.0.9.
If you replace it, but want to keep the csm* cards, you need to stay with
9.1.9.
If you want to go to 10.0.x or 10.1.x, you need to replace the enet2 and
csm* cards.

Cheers,
-J

>We currently have the following assortment of cards in our TNT's:
>
>Name/Model          Quantity                        Load file
>t3-card            2 cards + spare                  tntt3.ffs
>
>4ether2-card       2 cards + spare                  tntenet2.ffs
>
>48modem-56k-card   6 cards (288 modems) + spares    tntmdm56k.ffs
>TNT-SL-48MOD-S56
>
>csmx-card         12 cards (576 modems)             tntcsmx.ffs
>TNT-SL-48MOD-S-C
>
>csm3v-card         4 cards (192 modems) + spare     tntcsm3v.ffs
>TNT-SL-48MODV3-S-C
>

>We're running software 9.0.9.
>
>I'm trying to determine what the most recent software version
>is for the TNT, and which cards (if any) have been end-of-lifed
>along the way.
>
>I do have a service contract with Lucent (which is a huge hassle
>every time I try to use it...but that's another story).  It appears
>that 10.1.1 is the latest version of software.  However, it
>appears that the dual slot 48modem-56k-card/TNT-SL-48MOD-S56
>cards aren't supported (I don't see a tntmdm56k.ffs laod file).
>
>Is that true?  When was support discontinued for them?
>Are any of the other cards listed above (such as the 4ether2)
>on the way out?
>
>I'm still digging around on the Lucent site trying to figure
>this out, but I thought maybe one of you TNT gurus might know
>off the top of your head.
>
>Thanks!
>
>-Joe Pautler

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++