Hello there.

I'm adding 5 E1 channels to my MaxTNT. I'm using the E1 card on slot 2.

The problem is:

- The provider says that I can't use CRC4, but as far as I know, MaxTNT
doesn't have a setting to define CRC on or off (and I think that it uses
CRC-6, not 4)

- I already have 5 channels configured in the e1 card that is in slot 1.
These channels are from another provider. In the slot 2 card I'm getting
frame slips and errors that looks like Clock errors. Using the
"slot-clock-source" command on the slot 1 card (the one that works) i
get a pretty list of clock sources. Using the same command in the slot 2
card i can't see any source, or can see 1 source and then it goes away.
Max TNT uses the same clock source from the slot 1 card? Or it defines
it's clock source for each slot in a separate manner? Simplifying: are
the E1 lines in slot 2 trying to use the clock chosen by the slot 1 lines?

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior
Analista de Sistema | CPD