ATTN: PRESIDENT/CEO,

Firstly,I will crave your indulgence trust and confidentialty before i
introduce myself to you. My name is

Alhaji Muhammed Abacha the elderly son of late General Sanni Abacha.Who
died unexpectedly during his

government.Before my my father died he was deposited huge amount of dollar
( SEVENTY MILLIONS

DOLLARS) under security vault in european country. And this funds was kept
for family investment

without knowing that he will die unexpectedly.Andsince my father pass away
i was arrested and kept in

prison for no reason and all my family account home and abroad was seize
by the government of Nigeria.

However,I was just release by the government after court jurgement with
condition that i should not travel

out of my state in Kano. With this situation my mother now decide that we
should solicit for assistance a

froreigner who will be of assistance to the abacha family in othre for him
to claim this funds in europe as a

beneficiary.My family have agreed to compesate any partner&associate who
be of help to the family the 35%

of the total sum 5% for any expense incure before the smooth conclision of
the project the remaining 60% is

for my family which will intend to invest in buying shares also land and
properties.

We asured you 100% risk free on this transaction and i want you to treat
this transaction very confidencial

till we conclude this project.If you willing to assist us on this
transaction get back to me very fast. so that i

will instruct my lawyer to get you every documents involve.Please all
response should be sent to this email

below: mabachab at netscape.net or mabachaa at didamail.com

You may find out more about this via this websites
:www.dailytimesofnigeria.com

I await your soonest response.

Regards,

Alhaji Muhammed Abacha.

Visit New York City online. Special offers on hotels, shops, attractions, and more.
Plus FREE @nyc.com or @newyorkcity.com E-Mail!
http://www.NewYorkCity.com       http://www.NYC.com