Hello there.

I'm getting problem with some dial up users. They can't connect, and by
the trace sent to me by my telco the MaxTNT is sending Disconnect to
them with aprox. 28/30 seconds.
my guess is a error during the handshake with the modems, but I can't
find any way to debug that.

debugging my e1 interface I got:

e1-1/2> T1CALLIF: new QueuedCallRequest 249
T1CALLIF: processT1CallRequest callID 249
T1CALLIF: clearing call 249 for route 1874 with busy 0 cause 0x80
T1CALLIF: pendingCount++ =1, CallID=249

The problem seems to be random. An user that it's disconnected one time
can connect right after the first try without problems, in different
channels.

any help is helpful :)

--
José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior