SOFTWARE INTERNATIONAL STAKE LOTTERY NL
                HAVENSTRAAT 34,
                7165 JS AMSTERDAM,

                THE NETHERLANDS

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
REF:HW2/404016316/11
BATCH:17/243/JGS.

ATTN:

Sir,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of
the Lottery Winners International programs held on
the 23/1/2004. Your Name and your address attached to ticket number
653764651491-6314 with serial number 5327-178,batch
number 5181087138,lottery ref number 3386547810 and drew lucky
numbers 2-6-28-34-41-55 which consequently won in the
1st category, you have therefore been approved for a
lump sum pay out of US$ 500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
United States Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
you keep your winning information confidential until
your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from over 50,000 company and
22,000,000 individual home addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes
place every year. This lottery was promoted and
sponsored by Association of software producers.
we hope with part of your winning,
you will take part in our next year US$10 million
international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducial agent MR. DUNCAN MEKA of the,

TRUST AGENCY.
TEL:+31-629-282-289
Email:trustagency at netscape.net

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
27th. of February 2004. After this date all unclaimed
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
please remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our
agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.
yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Van Rooy.
Lottery Coordinator.