Can anyone tell me what this means? I'm getting this now and then on a few
accounts and of course the user cannot login. I also get the accompanying
stop record with zero lenght error in radius logs after the connection.

The connection is established, IP# and DNS are assigned and then the
connection drops before allowing any traffic to pass.

The last user it happened to I was able to reboot the NAS and he could then
login. The odd part is that it was happening to him based on user account.
His username/pwd would yeild the same results when we tried from his windows
box, or my linux. Both could log in with my username which has the same
radius check and reply options.

Thanks

--

Jason Straight