URGENT AND EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Sir,

It is with trust and confidentiality, that I make
this
urgent and important business proposal to you.
It gives me so much enthusiasm to write this letter
to you. It is all in a view to soliciting for
assistance to enable us execute a venture of mutual
benfit.
My name is HARRY OMONS A former Central Bank of
Zimbabwe Worker, during the last political
disturbuce
by the government held by Robert Mugabe,I and my
other colleagues worked out over
US$20,000,000.00(Twenty million, United States
Dollars
Only) as over invoiced and inflated payment.for
election materials and the funds is now flotting in
a surspence account ready to be transfered to the
provided account.
Now that we are not sure of the future of this
country, due to the cry of sanction by world leader
in and around the world. for the brutal take over of
white farm by the Administration, and the lack of
purpose in the Administration, me and my friends have
decided to invest this funds wisely. I am currently
in
the netherlands to put all the needfull together to
ensure a successful transfer of the funds to a
desingated account. Acting in concert with few
trusted
other officers, we need the assistance of a foreign
company/persons to push this money into their
accounts. You will do very well with what we have in
mind. Your share of whatever we succeed in putting
into
your account will be 20% of the total sum, while 70%
will be for us and 10% will be mapped out for any
expenses incurred by both parties in the process of
the transfer, we require nothing more from you,
except
your willingness to assist us.
I will refrain from giving out more operational
details, until I receive your reply. Since time is of
the essence to us, reply this letter quickly so as
to know what next to do, even if this letter does not
meet your approval, please inform me. There is no
risk
involved, as we have done our homework carefully.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
remain,
Yours sincerely,
HARRY OMONS
N.B: USE MY EMAIL ADDRESS
harromo66 at netscape.net IT WILL COME TO ME 0031615296904
PRIVATELY
OR YOU CAN GIVE ME A TELEPHONE CALL IMMEDIATELY ON
TELEPHONE MUMBER
FOR ALL CORRESPONDENCE.
PRIVATELY.