Hi Everyone,

I've been trawling the web for a while and can't get an answer for the
following issue.

We have a MAX 4000 on our network (yes, it's very old) and for some
reason today it has decided to hit our RADIUS servers with complete junk.

The radius requests are all autoconfig requests from the MAX 4000.

How in the world do we turn this off?? I know from previous postings
that TNT's can have it turned off, but no real answer for a MAX 4000.

I've gone through the configuration with no avail. I've also
upgraded/downgraded the box to 7.0.28, 7.0.22, 7.0.26 and 7.0.4 and yet
it still persists in bombarding our radius server.

Obviously when I shut off Radius Authentication, it stops it (as it
should) but I can't stop it from sending the requests when I turn radius
authentication back on.

Is there a software release that doesn't have auto-config? Has anyone
been able to resolve this in the past?

Our MAX 6000's seem ok (they run 9.0.x).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
John De La Fuente