Hi,

I am trying to configure a Max 6000 with v.92. I have configured it the way
I usually configure the v.90 version. There are extra options relating to
voip and a few enhancements in version 10.1.X that is installed compared to
the other units.

My problem is that when a dial-up session connects, it cannot reach any
points on the network past the Max 6000 itself. The MAX6000 IP seems to be
configured correctly, since to can reach the local network and the Internet.
The routing table of the Max unit is no different than that of the other
units when clients are connected.

I have done a factory reset and re-did the configuration screen by screen
like my other units, but can not find what is causing the routing problem.
The only thing I noticed is that machines on the local network do not see
addressed assigned by the max.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Robert Macri