Hello,

  Sir I have MAX-TNT 8000 series. The problem is that I have 8*E1 card with two types of signalling PRI's 6 are Alkatel ISDN PRI's and Two are Semens ISDN (EWSD) PRI's. All 8 E1 are sync and normal dialup is working fine but when I connected through the ISDN Line the normal dialup is hangup no any browsing or new connectivity is bring up as well as ISDN call drops or hang up.

  Kindly help me what I do and what is the problem / mistake I make during configuration of MAX.

  An urgant responce has needed from your kind side.

  Thanks,

  Abdullah.

Get the latest photos from your camera to your friends & family fast and easy with PhotoMail  from Yahoo! Mail.