$59 for a RG-1000. Wow!

I just ordered three.. two for me, one for Carl.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:30:16 -0800
From: Rick Lindahl <rickl at invictusnetworks.com>
To: ptp at lists.spack.org
Subject: [ptp] RG-1000 special

To all,

 Just got word of a deal that is too good to be true! I just got written
and verbal confirmation on the following deal from Avaya (Lucent)

 RG-1000 Residential Gateway (internal Silver NIC) your price: $59.95
(invoice price, no rebate to wait for)

 This is not a typo...less expensive than a PC Card alone!  I bought and
use one of these myself, but for almost $400 earlier this year.  This is
an incredible price and they are making it good through the end of Jan
2002.

 Sorry to make such a commercial blurb on the list but I thought it was
important for everyone to know about this deal.  We are an Authorized
Business Partner for Avaya and can get these for anyone at this price.
I would suggest we pool orders so as to save on freight, as well.
Please contact me off list with any questions.

 Thanks,

Rick Lindahl
Lindahl Wireless Solutions
"Your Fixed-Wireless Solutions Partner"
Division of Invictus Networks, LLC
503-635-2562, cell 503-351-7388, fax 253-3222-3633
ICQ# 24774264

--
the personal telco project - http://www.personaltelco.net/