Quoting Nate Carlson (natecars at real-time.com):
> On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:
> >
> > Use a GPS and send in the coords, put that into something like Delmore and
> > overlay that with the city grid you can get (pay) from local extension office.
> >
> > Viola'
> Are the city grids topo?

They a generally known as survey maps and there is an official name, but I
cannot remember it. I posted to the isp-wireless list awhile ago on how to do
all of this.

> How much does that stuff cost?

Varys. I know you can get maps like this for free from the gov't, but they are
in some format that needs to be converted.
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint =  6C E9 51 4F D5 3E 4C 66 62 A9 10 E5 35 85 39 D9