On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Thomas Eibner wrote:

> I thought we were looking for some digitalized maps or am I not getting
> something here?

Digitized maps are a lot trickier to get your hands on.  Most mapping
type stuff is done by county surveyor offices so that's probably where to
start, otherwise the US Geological Survey department may have more info
(no URL for them).