On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 05:21:15PM -0500, Austad, Jay wrote:
> Go to petsmart.com and type in your zipcode.  The map that appears is what
> we want, only bigger and more detailed.  I'm too lazy to check right now,
> but I'm fairly sure it's provided by mapquest.

It had better be from Mapquest, it has their copyright on it ;)

Anyway, digging a little further I was able to find a few maps.

This one seemed to be the best:

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_cities/minneapolis.jpg

But should we try to get one of the bigger online places to "sponsor" a
map for tcwug? There's like mapblast,yahoo-maps, and mapquest I could
think of.

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>