A new "official" firmware showed up on the Linksys site day before
yesterday.  It is version 1.01c.  We have installed it here and preliminary
testing seems to indicate that it has fixed the MTU size problem.  We
are now running Mac laptops at 1500 MTU and they are able to do all
of the things that failed before...  such as printing, browsing to
most SSL web sites, etc. that required us to reduce the MTU to 576
previously.

We have reset the timer on the "random tip over every few days" problem
and will see if that is improved as well.  I was running a version 1.10
firmware that a Linksys tech support person gave me and it seemed
to be improved in this tip over area.  It did not fix the MTU
problem though.  Anyway, I am hopeful this 1.01c follows suit.

http://www.linksys.com/download/firmware.asp?fwid=163

gets you to the firmware I believe.

cje

--