On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 09:22:42AM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Mike Horwath wrote:

> > > Just because my email address is downstream of you
> > > doesn't mean that is where my access is.
> >
> > Why would I assume such?
> >
> > > Don't assume.
> >
> > You are assuming I did.
>
> OK, you just casually go around accusing people of lying
> and talk like you have personnally been offended by them.
>
> That makes sense.

Context is something you seem to lose sight of from time to time.

I know who plethora.net is, I never assumed you get bandwidth through
VISI.com or via a tin can and string to your mothers fathers sisters
boyfriends cousins daughter.

> You obviously made _some_ assumptions about me with your
> initial reply, and I have no idea where you got them
> from.

I made the assumption that you would keep up.

I have issues with this TCWUG group, it is fractured (I am not helping
in that respect), the goals are thin and at times undefined, and I
*know* of people who are within this group that are not looking for
benefits for all.

I am stirring up the pot, pushing buttons, and hopefully getting
people to think.  To do things like this, you gotta push,
unfortunately you originally stated that you were not going to be
offended, but every post of yours states, without saying the exact
words, that you are offended.

But it starts you thinking...

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427