From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of Joe Robertson
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 12:00 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] Short Range High Speed Link

Thanks for all the replies.  Let me throw an addendum.  Does anyone have
any recommended local installers/VARs?

Thans again,

Joe

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 09:57:28AM -0500, Joe Robertson wrote:

> I'm looking to interconnect two offices with very solid, direct LOS
that are about six blocks apart.  I'm looking at DS3 or 100Mbit speeds
and thought I'd throw the question to this group for ideas.

> This project needs a cheap but reliable connection.  I'm currently
looking at some Tsunami 100Mbps bridges, but would love to hear other
suggestions.

> Thanks,
>
> Joe
Minnesota