Well, I returned the 900ap and got the 614+.  It's *way* better.  Initial
config is done through the web interface and WEP actually works with it, I
couldn't get WEP to work on the 900ap.

I'm not using the firewalling stuff, I just have it plugged into my network
with a crossover from one of the 4 inside ports to my switch, disabled dhcp,
and let my Netscreen continue to assign addresses.  Works great.

Jay