On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 12:11:12AM -0600, Neal wrote:
>I suggest that we abandon IRC for a more secure method for collaboration. We
>could use either AOL or MSN Messenger, or ICQ.
>
>Comments?
How do you sign off IRC?  I think my client is b0rk3d, it won't
disconnect.

I would probably use a jabber server or the like.  I am not a big fan of
corperate services, so AOL and MSN don't much appeal to me.  I am
willing to help get an open source IM server up and running.  I have a
bit of bandwith I can share.