Asim Beg wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a way to map a bunch of locations at the same
> time on mapblast? I just can't seem to figure it out.

I can't claim any credit for figuring this out, but I use:

Where <symbol> is a small positive integer [8 is a small red cross].

You have to be logged into mapblast already.

There's a point where the length of the URL gets too long and
it breaks, which is where most people either pay up the cash to
buy a mapping program or switch to using tiger (there was a
discussion about this on the seattle wireless list a while
back.)

Hope this helps.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634