From: Richard T Nechanicky [mailto:v0key at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 9:01 AM
To: joel at helgeson.com
Subject: RE: [TCWUG] Cisco AP1200

Joel,

Thanks for the response...I am not sure what the point
was of that guy proving he could hijack yahoo mail...

Anyhow, I just got the 1200 a couple days ago and like
it a lot...it has quite a bit more juice (100mW)
versus the 30mW my ap340 kicks out.  Regardless, I do
have a question for you since you are obviously in the
know with Cisco...with regards to adding the 802.11a
radio down the road (I wonder how much $$ it will be),
can we integrate a 5GHZ antenna with a 2.4GHZ on the
same unit?  For example make one of the radios
(802.11a) your primary and use the right antenna
connector and then the left will be dedicated to
802.11b...am I looking at this correctly or am I truly
missing the boat...?

Thanks for your time,
Rich