Obviously you do care Chad or you wouldn't go to the effort of trolling
Outlook users like you do.  I think if you want this to end, you should
cease using x-message-flag.  Or yes, we can killfile you but that that
kind of excludes the possibility that you have anything valuable to
contribute.  Do you have anything to contribute?