> In any case, I think we are jumping ahead of ourselves by discussing BGP and
> all that.
	you're right.

> We don't even have a base network to play around with yet, the
> conversation just went the way it did for who knows what reason.
	partly because some of us consider routing across/from/to a wireless
network to be an Interesting Problem. :) (that's most of the reason I'm with
TCWUG, actually).

> If anyone is planning on doing this, are you looking at 802.11b, a, or that
> motorola canopy stuff?  802.11b is 1/5 the speed of 802.11a, and 802.11a
> isn't too much more expensive.  Wouldn't it make sense to use a faster
> technology?

	I thought that 802.11a was somewhat more limited in range.

Carl Soderstrom.
--
Systems Administrator
Real-Time Enterprises