Hey gang-

I a new subscriber to the tcwug list. Looks as if its still pretty cozy,
so i thought id introduce myself, and mention why i subscribed.

Im pretty new to wireless "stuff". I am looking to bring wireless to my
company, and home. Not really sure where to go, other than i need a WAP
and some cards.  (ive also got a Zaurus that id love to have wireless
access with).  I kinda interested in what ive seen about opening up
wireless access from my house. I live pretty close to AAA.

so, ill be lurking at least.

Does it really make any difference for a small business ( < 10 wireless
nodes) WAP, vs a home WAP? I saw some links to some waps on the tcwug
page... are those good for business too?

Duncan