From: Troy.A Johnson [mailto:troy.johnson at health.state.mn.us]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 10:49 AM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] List of free access points?

Ooo! That'd a good thing for the web site!

Is that possible?

>>> ken at mathforum.org 03/06/02 07:27PM >>>
Hi,

I've been enjoying the free 802.11 at the Dunn Brothers in downtown St.
Paul.  However, they have pretty limited hours, especially on Sunday,
and the parking meters are a pain.  Is there a list of other places like
this?  I'm new to the list (obviously =).

  -Ken

Minnesota
http://www.tcwug.org
tcwug-list at tcwug.org