Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> [...]
> As a side note, I've tossed up some pictures of a program I'm working on here:
> http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix/802.11/gpsdrive.html
>
> basicly it's a GPS program with access points as waypoints, comments
> and questions are welcome =)

Is each x a unique mac address ? Or is it a coord where an access
point was logged ? Most programs will log the same access point in
multiple places, reporting differing signal/noise readings.

I filter the raw data to produce a single entry per mac address
with the best s/n ratio. 69 lines of perl for netstumbler wi-scan
files - I can post if there's interest.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634