I am very proud to announce that the presentation I gave at the Strictly
Business Expo was awarded "Best Vendor Presentation" at the show by
Cygnus Expositions, the company that put the trade show together.  This
presentation had the highest turnout out of any other presentation given
at the expo (My mother should be so proud). So thank you to all of you
who attended.

I'll be more than happy to deliver this presentation at our next TCWUG
meeting if any of you are interested in seeing it.

Additionally, my company was acknowledged with having the best handouts
(flashing balls & big black bags to carry crap in) as well as having an
outstanding booth for its design and being so eye-catching.

TTFN,

Joel R. Helgeson
Director of Networking & Security Services
SymetriQ Corporation, www.symetriq.com
8500 Normandale Lake Boulevard, Suite 1670
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437-3813
Office: (952) 921-8869
Cell: (651) 631-3013