On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 08:22:56AM -0500, Michael J. Mimbach II wrote:
> Hello,
> We are looking for people who have netstumbler files with gps coords that
> are willing to send them to us.  We have a partial working online mapping
> system free for all to use.  We need more data though.
> http://mapping.mimbach.com . We are adding more features constantly please
> let us know any ideas you may have.

Everyone please be careful who you're sharing your data with, there are
some less than honest people out there who would use it for devious things.

There are also the people who would use the data to approach the owners of
these access points as 'consultants' to sell them some service because
'hackers' such as you and I have merely stumbled across their RF output.

Besides, there are *much* better mapping solutions than this (as can be
seen from my graphs). Perhaps I'll put up a web interface for users to
generate their own graphs from.

> Michael J. Mimbach II
> KC0JRE
> Senior RF/Network Engineer