From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of steve ulrich
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 12:36 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] october 2002 meeting postponed ...

to follow up on this.  my profuse apologies for this.  i would like to
have the meeting this month and i'm unable to do it this tuesday.
next tuesday would work since it looks like we'd have significant
overlap with the installfest.  i can do pretty much any night next
week with the exception of wednesday.

it sounds like weeknights are problematic for folks would saturday
meetings on weekends alternating the TCLUG meetings work?  my
apologies for this snafu i've just been traveling much more than
normal for work lately.

when last we saw our hero (Tuesday, Oct 08, 2002),
 Matthew S. Hallacy was madly tapping out:
> On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 09:44:37AM -0500, Andy Warner wrote:
> > Ben Kochie wrote:
> > > tonight would be great.  would give us a chance to talk about
> > > moos, and possibly other sites to connect to moos.  I have a
> > > large number of data points pluged into radio mobile, ready to
> > > show to the group.
> >
> > I can't make tonight, so if there is a meeting, there won't be any
> > RF primer talk.
>
> Steve Ulrich was on IRC lastnight, and stated that tonight will not
> work, he did offer the idea of this weekend, but I'll wait for him
> to speak up before commenting.
>
> It should be noted, the TCLUG installfest is Sat, Oct 12 11am-5pm

{ snipped - misc .signatures }

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC
Minnesota
http://www.tcwug.org
tcwug-list at tcwug.org