From: SpencerUnderground
To: Twin Cities Wireless Users Group
Cc: Renee Ladd; W Braun
Sent: 10/7/2002 10:34 PM
Subject: [TCWUG] Install Moos [hurdle]

I reported last week we had a donor for some equiptment to install on
Moos Tower. Well, we still do. However, there is a hurdle that we must
overcome.

Arnan Services Inc. is a corporation.  They are willing to lease the
equiptment to the Ham club at no cost ever.  They only want a signed
agreement between the Ham club and Arnan.  Ben has spoken with the
President of the Ham club and they have decided not to sign the
agreement.

I have attached a pdf of the document for everyone to review.  Arnan is
willing to be flexible about alot of things, but they must get a signed
agreement in order to relinquish control of the equipment.  They are
willing to provide a fair amount of the equiptment necessary to really
"kick-off" the Moos Tower/TCWUG wireless project.

I truly hope that this issue will not prevent the group from
expeditiously realizing some of its goals.

--
                	--*--SpencerUnderground--*--
http://autonomous.tv/			       spencer at autonomous.tv
Key fingerprint = 173B 8760 E59F DBF8 6FD2  68F8 ABA2 AB08 49C7 4754

 <<Lessee Information.pdf>>