i'm in the process of firming up plans for the november meeting - i'll
have more details within the day.  might i suggest an interim meeting
for interested parties - perhaps over beers and pizza at a location
conducive to discussion within the next week?

when last we saw our hero (Tuesday, Oct 08, 2002),
 Jeff Lehman was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC