Yes, I have finally joined the Wonderful World of Wireless!

Ok, so far I have three wireless devices. A Netgear accesspoint/broadband
router/firewall (useful; had cable up for 10 hours, already been
portscanned 6 times), my laptop with a builtin Orinoco card, and then I
got a Linksys WMP11 for my wife's desktop because I don't feel like
running Cat5 into the attic.

I downloaded the drivers from Linksys, compiled the Prism2.5 PCI support,
and got it to see the card, finally. I had to give it the commands
manually because for some reason the init scripts they provide don't seem
to read their own configuration.

Problem is, I've got WEP on and I can't find where/how you stick the
@#&%@(& key in this thing.

So, two questions:

1) Am I doing this right, with the drivers from Linksys, or did I miss a
   builtin driver in the 2.4.* kernel tree?
2) How do you get the darn WEP key in there?

TIA,

-Yaron

--

PS
I did see some TCWUG discussions regarding the WMP11, through Google