Andy Isaacson, Dylan Palmer & Ben Kochie:

Thank you for the TCWUG.org survey event at Moos tower, and and two extra (&
early) thank yous to both Dylan for the digital photos and to Andy for the
(at least preliminary) location on his web site, hexapodia.org (and for
bringing Dylan with!).

Once I got home, I pulled out my old (copyrighted 1989) wall/road map of the
Twin Cities published by Hudson.  The map does not indicate if Up-Down is
along the TRUE North-South or the MAGNETIC North-South.  (Do any of you know
how the city streets are laid out?)

I drew a line between my house and Moos, and a vertical line parallel to the
vertical axis of the printed map.  If my memory is correct, North is at 0
degrees and East is at 90 degrees.  I used a protractor and figured out that
my house's bearing is at roughly 85 degrees to Moos Tower.

I could not find a reference to (one of) the Maplewood watertowers on my
map.  If my recollection of where it is is correct, then that tower would be
at roughly 76 degrees.

I eagerly await the photos' temporary home at www.hexapodia.org , and hope
to see them soon at the TCWUG.org web site.

Sincerely yours,

Leif O. Pihl
651-774-7445