Nate Carlson wrote:
> think I'm going to have to convince T-Mobile to upgrade me to a Nokia
> 3650.. it's ugly and all, but it's the only phone they offer with
> Bluetooth now, as far as I can tell.  :(

I'm using a T39m that works great. :)  I would go on ebay and find an
unlocked phone from europe or something.  You wont get the subsidy, but
theres a ton more cooler phones and you then can stay month-to-month on
your plan, since upgrading phones will extend your contract another year. :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> KC0OBS http://www.ringworld.org/