On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Nate Carlson wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Clay Fandre wrote:
> > I called last week and verified that I have the $2.99/meg addon. I
> > specifically asked if I could use GPRS and they said "yes".
>
> Well, you can use the GPRS service on the phone itself, too.. did you
> ask specifically if you could use it via a laptop? If I remember right (it
> was about a year ago, so I may not be), I had to call and specifically ask
> for laptop support, and they flipped a few bits and it started working.

Yea, they said I could use it with my laptop. They actually
transferred my to a GPRS tech, but after I told him I was running
Linux he didn't have much advice. I'll call back and have them
"double-check" that I have support for GPRS via my laptop.

So if I want to test it in Windows, what do I need? Is there some
T-mobile software that they support?