On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 08:23:56AM -0500, Ben Kochie wrote:
> Anyone interested in re-starting the overlay network project?

Me me me!  I should approach the facilities management company that
handles the Hamline Highrise building (Retirement Community) next to my
house.  I'm thinking that the retail buildings on Snelling between Ben
and I will kill my LOS to him.  I haven't been on my roof, but I have a
feeling that I won't be able to see Biosci because of the Highrise.

Regardless, I'd be willing to chip in cash for the Sokris box and a
Wireless card for either the Highrise or my house.  Then I could hook up
my crappy Linksys WM11 to the Sokris box to provide local AP to my house
and neighborhood.

I should figure out what to spend my tax return money on before it goes
away... ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/