Neal Krasnoff wrote:
> Does anyone have any comments about the quality of either product line?

I've used the DI-614+ at home and at work extensively and have had zero
problems.  I'd highly recommend it.  I also have used the DWL-520+ PCI
adaptor and have had no problems with it.

Supposedly, when you use their "Air Plus" products together (which both
of the above are), you can get up to 22 Mbps throughput.  I haven't seen
quite that speed, but it *does* appear that there is slightly better
performance than straight 802.11b.

Feel free to ask further questions if you need to.

-Erik

Erik Anderson - erik at andersonfam.org