> Should we just cover the Park or cover the Park and surrounding areas?

The park is the goal.  We can probably provide better coverage if we
just focus on just the park.

If we can find an omni is cheaper or the same price and we can get the
same range on it then we should go ahead with that.  We need to remember
that we can only support a limited number of users with the
infrastructure we have.  I'm not sure what we have for Internet
bandwidth but I'm pretty sure it's < 1Mb.

Does anyone know of a local LMR provider?  I've tried contacting First
Mile Wireless in Blaine with no response.

Andrew.