steve ulrich wrote:
> i recall that the ptp folks really liked these things.  the problem i
> ran into was finding a reliable source for them.  they seemed to
> disappear off ebay rather quickly.  have you seen any reliable sources?

I'm a fan of the ITX form factor solutions. They sport a
single PCI slot, and no built-in cardbus/PCMCIA, but
you can choose your own speed/power-consumption sweet
spot and get all kinds of power options (car, battery,
wall-wart.)

For example:

	http://store.mini-box.com/ituner/viaepiame6000.html

There's a raft of other sources. go googling..
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634