That lingo differs from the standard SSID and encryption key terms and may be wrapped in
an Apple wizard that makes it run smoothly.  There's no password entry on my PC setup
(Win XP still) but SSID is spyhouse.  I found their setup arcane and operation there was
erratic with two unexplained complete dropouts that took a repeat of the setup fiddling
as if I'd never done it before.  Tried it with PCs?  I'd like to compare setup screens
sometime to see whether I'm missing something obvious or whether there's some Mac
scripting at work.

Chuck