On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 01:02:42AM +0000, Jay Haugen wrote:
> Matt,
> i just discovered tcwug recently as did i create a wi-fi network.  i am
> interested in following your mapping project.  what do i need to do to keep
> viewing it?  i noticed the memo about creating a username/passsword to be
> able to remain viewing the map.  is this still true?
> jay haugen

Hi, you've reached the twin cities wireless users group mailing list,
the maps are freely viewable at http://maps.tcwug.org -- you only need a
login/password to modify node entries.

If you're interested in joining the TCWUG, I'd recommend starting at
http://www.tcwug.org and joining the mailing list.