Hey gang-

Did the group decide where we are meeting? The folks' at The Loading Zone
could really use our business, and would love to host our meeting. The
get in and use the wireless access during the meeting. They also have
coffee and other wild drinks available, as well as pop and cookies. Yummy.
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---