On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 02:57:34PM -0500, SpencerUnderground wrote:
> I would, personally, much rather go to a meeting at TLZ than any
> corporate coffee house.

Likewise, though I hope TLZ is fairly smoke-free.  My allergies took a
beating when TLZ was that "other name", when smoke WAS the air you
breathed.

> As has been noted[1],  it does conflict with the TCLUG installfest [2]
> for Tuesday.

Double affirmative.  Regardless where the meeting is held tonight, I
will not be there. ;-)  I figure I may as well stop in at the TCLUG
Installfest for once in a couple years. ;-)

Maybe I'll install YellowDog Linux on this iBook. ;-/

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/