Hello.

Well I spent about an hour in Loring Park tonight walking around looking
for TCWUG but I couldn't find it.  Where does the Loring Park AP stand?

I did get an ESSID of "no ssid" with kismet.  Maybe a problem with the
AP tonight between 4:10 and 5:15?  It was on channel 6 so I do not think
it is TCWUG's.  I picked up 3 AP's in the park using channel 6.

This brings up a good point as to what do we do if there is a problem.
I'm game to do some running to locations to troubleshoot and get the
AP's back up if needed but I/we need access to such locations.  It would
be nice if we could get access to remotely administer problems.  A TCWUG
admin id and ssh.

Should we run this like a help desk with the different levels of
troubleshooting or do we go straight to the source?  Where is the list
going to be maintained?

I'll bring the data I've been gathering to the meeting tomorrow.  I'm
mainly driving the south Minneapolis area since that's where my base is
at.  I'm pretty surprised at how many access points there are.

If someone is good with the GPSmaps, we can maybe get a good looking
map.  I've been vI've just started goofing with MapPoint 2002 but my
knowledge makes for some not so good maps.

This one if 58k:  http://tcwug.azimmer.com/loring.gif
Here is the location of all the AP's that I've found:
http://tcwug.azimmer.com/complete.csv

It is rough and had AP's listed 2 or more times so....

Thanks,
Andrew.