Here is run down of the AP's that I found my Linksys WPC11:

Revolution, 4, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps, This should be Utne.
Network, 6, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps
ANY311, 6, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps
Tsunami, 6, Infrastructure, WEP, 11Mbps
Default, 6, Infrastructure, No WEP, 22Mbps
Wireless, 6, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps
<no ssid>, 6, Infrastructure, WEP, 11Mbps
HomeNetwork, 6, Infrastructure, WEP, 22Mbps
SurfThing, 1, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps, Dunn Brothers
Linksys, 6, Infrastructure, No WEP, 11Mbps

They are in different sections of the park.  The GPS is off by a little
I am sure.  I found some other WNIC's looking for an association with an
AP.  It lists the AP as a 'Probe'.  There are a few other AP's with the
same name but different MAC addresses.  I'm guessing that they are not
hosting the Infrastructure network.

Thanks,
Andrew